From schools to office buildings, retails outlets to nursing homes we provide a range of works, surveys, calculation and design services. Please take a look at our portfolio to get a better idea of what we do.


It is always advisable to employ a Qualified Structural Engineer for a variety of small domestic works. A structural Engineer will not only design and size structural elements for floors, roofs and steel beams etc but advise on details to ensure stability is maintained.


Our structural engineers are fully qualified and members of the Institute of Structural Engineers, with one of our Engineers a member of the Civil Engineers. We provide a wide variety of services, please click here for a complete list.

Churchill House
29 Mill Hill Road
West Yorkshire

01977 704380